If you are interested in volunteering here at ABOARD’s Autism Connection of PA, please contact us.
Volunteer tasks range from easy to exciting. Please provide us with a list of your skills. Sometimes projects come up that may require special talents, or your unique abilities could help us create an entirely new project. So don’t be modest. Tell us how you shine!
Easy Activities Include:
- Addressing and stuffing envelopes.
- Shipping and receiving items from our library.
- Data entry.
Exciting Activities Include:
- Working at community events, conferences, and fundraisers.
- Providing peer support for parents of children on the spectrum.
Bring Your Special Talents! These May Include:
- Social networking.
- Marketing ABOARD’s Autism Connection of PA.
- Graphic design.
- Grant writing and research.
- Musical and artistic skills.
Thank you for considering donating your time to our organization. We look forward to hearing from you. 1-800-827-9385, support@AutismOfPA.org
Your Team at ABOARD’s Autism Connection of PA